Tuesday, February 9, 2010

L4-l5 Left-sided Foraminal Stenosis What Does L4-L5 Mild Circumf. Disc Bulge Causing Miniam Effacement Of Thecal Sac. L5-S1 Disc Bulge Is Slight.

What does L4-L5 mild circumf. disc bulge causing miniam effacement of thecal sac. L5-S1 disc bulge is slight. - l4-l5 left-sided foraminal stenosis

I was a passenger in a car accident in April. They have us in the back twice and then turned around and struck the head keeper of the railway in my .. Next I cut the pain, if we have to ambulence and EMT me to bend the knee, was the blow of pain in the back, I do not move me. After hours in the emergency room, they let me go home .. I have tried physical therepy and was very very painful that I stopped. I have numbness all on my left leg to my feet, and is now up to the point where I worse things when I am with my intamite .. friend may feel the pain is horrible .. If nothing of what is really bad, my back and hips, too. Can you help me know your opinion about what it might be .... The pain goes down my back, hip, leg between the knee and left calf in his left foot .. Thank you for help.

No comments:

Post a Comment