Monday, February 8, 2010

What Does Cm Smell Like When Your Pregnant Question About CM, Possibly Pregnant?

Question about CM, possibly pregnant? - what does cm smell like when your pregnant

In the past two months, I had only a few centimeters thick, milky white. Can you tell I'm pregnant? I have some symptoms, the time is about three weeks, but I'm pregnant in the last two months. The blue veins everywhere, mild nausea, an increased sense of smell (especially cleaning agents, perfumes, etc.), my breasts are very sensitive and have a very strange feeling as if something sparkles and traction and pulling in my uterus, several tests may be taken , some negative, some weak positive. The low was last set, I was positive, then I have my period the next day. However, there was a stream, complete with cramps and all the usual bright red, then pink. I'm on birth control, so that I could be pregnant, but with my time, because of the pill? I also noticed that DH is affecting the stomach much longer than usual, but the order has not said anything because he knows that I mean period. Any advice would be appreciated, not rude / sarcastic comments please. THANK YOU!

2 comments:

lil lush said...

Im not sure if this helps, as I feel very much like you, I TTC since May of this month and I thought it was the worst PMT always haveing my period came, Full Blown lasted 4 days and was red, but I do not feel good in myself, Im tired all the time and can change rapidly, I would want to take the test that I understand the disappointment if neg face, but it's not a false positive can wait a couple of days until the pregnancy hormone is stronger than a test, but I would say it sounds like your prego.

mummy_to... said...

I cm for the last 2 weeks went the doctors today and shes a blood test done to see if I'm pregnant, as she says, it can be a sign of being pregnant, she said if I was not pregnant again, you need a swab IVE chance to see whether an infection or anything go to your GP HUN request a blood test and x

Post a Comment