Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Bachman G Scale Best Way To Start In G Scale (track)?

Best way to start in g scale (track)? - bachman g scale

Ok, I must be a Bachman gear set I am happy and want to create a design in my garden. I know it's terrible about Bachman Yada Yada Yada ... But what is the best song? (USA, LBG) Aristocraft. All were labeled as off-track, but it is the best?

I know that the ratings a factor, please say why, because it is a problem that "sertain I arisocraft !"......

So, where can I follow up cheaply? or perhaps better to my store look-IS (2 hours away), I 2 have more than doubled for things HO?

THANK YOU! Rookie-end G

1 comment:

Joe M said...

It LGB and Aristo Bith length and the two are the same when it comes to LGB switch is better but hard to find. Depending on where you live on the East Coast show on a large scale York is a good place to buy the title. The show is 27 and 28 March.

Joe M

Post a Comment