Thursday, January 21, 2010

Mobile Broadband Hacks Phantom Upload From My Macbook When Using T-mobile Broadband Surfing On Safari? Any Ideas Why??

Phantom upload from my macbook when using T-mobile broadband surfing on safari? Any ideas Why?? - mobile broadband hacks

With the Mac as a position of "base" for my wife, my Internet connection with a Wi-Fi to save (I think it applies to my relationship with a son of a bitch purposes can be misused it) I was use of Skype on her PC and looked at e-mail 's, etc. using Safari. I downloaded launch2net, A. a graphic reading of Internet use up / down after a while the fans on my Mac, where kicks and running the CPU at 100%, checked the INET-screen is available. Use and the download speed is a constant of 2.8 MB! turn off the Wi-Fi Link, and Safari, etc and was still growing! I managed to climb to 1.5 GB f ** k knows what in less than 30 minutes with a mobile broadband! The thing is, this is not the first time this happened, and T-Mobile had me warn you before the bull 10GB fair use. Ideas very much appreciated, I am sure that some Caption know the answer!

No comments:

Post a Comment