Friday, December 25, 2009

Reasons For Bloated Stomach Bloated Stomach? PLEASE HELP I'M DESPERATE?

Bloated Stomach? PLEASE HELP I'M DESPERATE? - reasons for bloated stomach

not hey guys, I am 17 and overwight but lately I noticed that my stomach was very swollen and he used to be fairly flat. I went a little strange for a diet for 9 weeks or so, where basically everything we eat, corn flakes or muesli, honey and red grapes. I did not eat meat, maybe 2-3 months and no carbohydrates. Basically, what I found was that of cereals. i kind of weight loss, which I loved, but now my stomach is really responsible, and nothing fits me, as I used to be. That is why my belly is swollen, my low-calorie diet. if what I'm really ready to leave and return to my stomach, as he was. Please help I am desperate. The thought of going to the ball around with a big belly is killing me.

No comments:

Post a Comment