Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Silvery City Winnipeg What Does This Dream Mean? And Plz Dont Tell Me Im Too Young Or Concentrate On School Or Anything Like That...

What does this dream mean? And plz dont tell me im too young or concentrate on school or anything like that... - silvery city winnipeg

I am 13 years old and I do not know if it matters. Anyway, I live in a small town, so it was strange that this dream was realized in a big city, but no cars or PPL in the streets and sidewalks. I walk into these buildings open w / 2 sides, and he is like a cafe / restaurant and its huge and gray / silver is ... everything except the PPL. I see the man speak, I should his friend and nervous cuz it's all would ask me. I approached a table where my friend (who looks different, but I feel that was his son ... this time about the connection of 2, but we wanted it) and had a cake / cupcake Enter something w / Merengue mesmorized pink and sprinkles to me somehow. He took me outside and I felt bad to let people like me, but because I am fascinated by the empty street, I followed some hesitation, and turned around and saw the man, as I have observed one foot and tries to to follow me around and look at his face, almost cruel. What does this mean?

No comments:

Post a Comment