Sunday, December 13, 2009

Sympathy Regarding Termination Of Employment Last Question Regarding Child Being Denied Water As A Form Of Punishment?

Last question regarding child being denied water as a form of punishment? - sympathy regarding termination of employment

Firstly, many thanks to all who offered me their support and solidarity with my deaf child with moderate to severe, in fact, where water is withdrawn because the teacher says he does not know as they sit on each table for a drink after a call was additional recess on a hot day. The manager hung up on me, and since 3 October, has no excuse for me or my son in this regard. My husband has clearly read an apology, Mr. Attorney and to what I had said, was by no means the phone, he did as a form of punishment. The teachers and children, aid spent two sources of drinking water on the way to the bus and not let him drink!. She was forced on the bus because he is still struggling for water. He was basically dumped on the door of my back lathargic, eyes, trembling in the head! Ms Susy D So do not tell me to get over it. They have demonstrated in the streets and armed sacred to him. If you think this is a normal form of punishment, then mam are bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment