Friday, December 18, 2009

Traveling Tongue Spots Bowel Problems, Candida Or Kyphosis?

Bowel problems, candida or kyphosis? - traveling tongue spots

Ok ... Since I came Yahoo! Answers I'm obsessed with my health. It was a sinus infection, introduced himself as post-nasal drip and other unpleasant things. OK stick to the point. In the last 3 days I had this stomach ache. 3 days ago the pain began in the same place and ends in another, as if my journey through the colon. Pain is relieved immediately went into the bathroom. The next day the same. I drank a lot of cold water and pain, even a little worse. I felt I could not eat another thing. But once again, after I went to the bathroom, I sat down a little, and 15 minutes later the pain was gone, and I wanted to eat normally. I'm home today after his departure. I ate fried beef with noodles for lunch, ice cream, a few chips, popcorn and a soda great film and a sandwich with fries for dinner. When I got home, I felt cramps, and again I have a feeling that I went into my colon. And then I had some stinky farts, and my chair is a little irregular stone about 1.5 inches, but yesterday I popped in generalI had the sausage, so to speak, and without complications. What is possible? I also have a coated tongue can be so honest? There were more people say, it was naive, but is it really? I am 14 years old, overweight, fat, I usually eat, although I'm not a real area that I do not eat much. Many people told me that I have a slight blow, should and postural kyphosis. What are the causes of back and neck can be very sweet to be related with him? Therefore, it is an intestinal disease, candidiasis, kyphosis. Is this normal or not? What symptoms should I be diagnosed with more than these?

Thank you in advance, please answer!

No comments:

Post a Comment